- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
Fantastic opportunity to work with well-respected Chartered Financial Planners who care about their clients. Their office is based in beautiful Hailsham with easy access to transport, shops, and restaurants.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – FULL TIME
Hailsham – BN27 1AE
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Established in 1998 our client provides independent financial and investment advice to Individuals, Companies, Trusts, Charities and Expatriates dealing extensively with product providers and mortgage lenders as well as fellow Legal and Accounting professionals in providing sound independent financial advice and guidance in all areas of financial planning.
About the Assistant Accountant role:
Working within the finance department of a busy IFA Practice. Your main responsibility will be to provide support in producing personal tax accounts and other financial accounts procedures. Your main duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Statutory accounts
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Analyse and reconcile expenses and receipts
They welcome applications from full or part qualified Personal Tax Accountants.
You will also:
- Live within a 15 mile radius from Halisham
- Highly organised with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise workloads
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Computer literate (Advanced Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Detail orientated
- Experienced in dealing with and drafting personal tax accounts
How to apply for the Assistant Accountant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Assistant Accountant job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Other skills may include: Management Accountant Assistant, Accounting Assistant, Management Accountant, Finance Assistant, Junior Accountant, Trainee Accounts Assistant