Operations and Logistics Administrator
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date:
This company is an international distribution company which specialises in steel pipes and tube applications. It is family owned, founded in 1924 with their head office based in the Netherlands. The company has close to a hundred branches spread globally and their employees have specialist knowledge of sourcing, processing, project management, logistics and stock planning.
Operations and Logistics Assistant
This office-based position will form part of our Operations and Logistics team, providing administrative support within operations. In this role you will be working with Operations and Logistic teams to support efficient and successful administration duties associated with the production and delivery of customer orders.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordination Test Certificates for customer orders
- Routine adjustments in SAP when necessary
- KPI reporting for the operations & logistics department
- General administration duties within the Operations & Logistics department.
- Good secondary education
- Computer literacy, good numeric aptitude, attention to detail
- Industrious nature, the ability to work well with other members of staff, able to work well under pressure
- Experience of SAP or equivalent system desirable.
How to apply for the Operations and Logistics Assistant job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Operations and Logistics Assistant job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.