- Dependant On Experience
- Closing date:
If you have previous Warehouse Operative experience and can lift up to 20kg, this Monday – Friday job has amazing benefits.
Full Time - Monday to Friday
Competitive Salary, dependent on experience
Based in Micham Surrey
Our Client is a well-established cleaning supplier, searching for a Warehouse Operative to assist with the growing needs of the company. This family-owned company has two fully-stocked warehouses, selling quality-branded janitorial supplies and is constantly praised for excellent service.
About the Warehouse Operative Role:
Successful candidates should expect to join a team of Warehouse Operatives that take a fast-paced, methodical approach to their daily duties. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
- Accurately picking supplies
- Checking orders
- Loading and unloading supplies
- Ensuring all stock is stored correctly
- Checking the warehouse is tidy and safe at all times
As a family-owned independent business, our client is searching for friendly, reliable employees that are willing to ‘go the extra mile’ and uphold their excellent standard of customer service. Other key qualities include:
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative or similar warehouse role
- A fit and healthy individual that can lift up to 20kg
- Forklift Licence (ideal but not essential)
- Good spoken English
- A strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- A team player that considers the needs of other Warehouse Operatives and Management
Our client offers a range of bonus schemes to incentive staff and reward outstanding service. Other benefits include: a competitive pension scheme; paid holidays; weekends off and the opportunity to take on additional overtime hours (optional).
If you have the skills and experience required for this Warehouse Operative job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.