Graduate Business Development Executive
- £22,000 + Career Progression + Uncapped Commission + Company Bonus
- Closing date:
Are you a driven individual with flair for sales and business development? Are you looking to kick-start your career with an adventure rather than a job with daily opportunities to develop your skills? Then we have the perfect role for you… and plenty of opportunities to progress and become a prominent member of the company!
Graduate Business Development Executive
£22,000 + Career Progression + Uncapped Commission + Bonus + other great Perks
Shifnal, Shropshire, TF11 8BB
Our Client is Europe’s first construction marketing agency tailored to inbound marketing. They specialise in innovative design, the application of content marketing and a customer-focused approach. They use the latest marketing techniques to support building product companies to grow sustainably. They champion creativity, partnerships, customer service, quality and people. They value simplicity, avoiding complexity and jargon.
They are looking for a rising star with a passion for customer service who is looking for a career with a forward-thinking employer. Sounds like you? Then this could be the role for you!
About the Business Development Executive Role:
The role will be office based with flexible working, out of their site in the Telford area. You will be responsible for opening doors and generating new contracts and business whilst maintaining effective relationships with existing customers. Your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether inbound marketing and sales enablement will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of the company and gain interest in a deeper conversation with a Senior Marketing Consultant.
· Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads.
· Work closely and collaboratively with Senior Marketing Consultants to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
· Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
· Schedule online discovery meetings for the Consultants.
· Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects as assigned.
About the Successful Graduate Business Development Executive:
· Sales or prospecting experience.
· A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them.
· The ability to deal with and address objections.
· Strong organisational and time management skills.
· Tons of energy, passion, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm.
· A track record in Business Development/sales, customer service etc.
· Excellent communication skills, confident and adaptable to all levels and situations.
· Hardworking, assertive and always looking for new opportunities.
· A team player, someone who is able to work independently but is always thinking of the bigger picture.
Who exceeds in this role? Top performers in the Graduate Business Development Executive role usually have experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment, passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about technology and new ways of working, humility and enthusiasm in their work, an out-going personality, tenacity and a can-do attitude are key traits.
Benefits and Development Opportunities within the Graduate Business Development Executive role:
· A competitive salary of £22,000 plus up to 10% uncapped commission/company bonus.
· The opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills through a range of courses and technical training to really develop you within the role, providing you all the tools to carve a successful career as a Graduate Business Development Executive.
· Annual trips to the global Inbound Conference in Boston USA.
· Interactive employee training and onboarding.
· 24 days holiday + Statutory holidays.
· Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events.
· Grow your skills with support from world-class coaches and trainers from HubSpot, such as Dan Tyre & David Weinhaus
· Training on video selling and social selling provided.
· Office based with flexible working.
How to apply for the Graduate Business Development role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Graduate Business Development Executive job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Graduate Sales Executive, Sales Prospecting Executive.