Sales Administration Manager
- Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
- Closing date:
Our client, a global leader in brazing and soldering innovation, is looking for a responsible, organised, and customer-focused candidate for a great opportunity. Does that sound like you? Then read on…
Sales Administration Manager
Full Time, Monday to Friday
Harlow, Essex, CM19
As a Sales Administration Manager, you will be responsible for directing, coordinating, and supervising activities involving customer service, order processing, and other sales office functions, providing sales representation to house accounts. You will be acting as a liaison between the customer and various sales service areas. In this role you will process orders, required documentation and reports, alongside developing and monitoring sales budgets and expenses.
· Establish area of responsibility, provide direction, and set standards of performance for Sales Office personnel.
· Coach and develop subordinates regarding methods, procedures, and other factors in handling calls, orders, enquiries, and the like.
· Work closely with production, inventory control, Sales Managers, and other areas on matters of mutual concern regarding orders and requirement in product formulation.
· Collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, and other areas on matters of mutual concern.
· Review ship dates with production and coordinate any changes with customers in a timely fashion.
· Set up and maintain pricing and special pricing for paste and powder in conjunction with the appropriate sales personnel. Maintain current precious metal prices and arrange updates as necessary; maintain special price lists.
· Enter and check orders to ensure pricing, licenses, billing, and shipping specifications, as well as other data, is correct.
· Edit machine and development contract orders; prepare down payment invoices as necessary.
· Negotiate and produce annual sales budgets for sales territories.
· Formulate and manage annual expense budgets for all forms of advertising, marketing, and exhibitions.
· Coordinate relevant exhibitions and trade shows, directly participating in the events.
· Assist sales force in major territories with the sales and service of key accounts.
· Issue quotations to customers, in the required language and currency.
· Ensure Invoices and Order Acknowledgement are communicated to customers in a prompt and orderly fashion.
· Develop and implement internal procedures to accomplish accurate, prompt and effecting handling and processing of orders, quotations, inquiries, and correspondence.
· Prepare sales forecast working with sales managers.
· Generate and monitor sales expenses in concurrence with sales managers.
· Approve customer returns under £1,000.
· Prepare long term declarations.
· Create, update, and maintain customer data/files, as well as provide necessary French and/or German translation services.
· Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
· GCSE certificate or equivalent.
· 2-3 years of sales office supervisory experience with understanding and knowledge of sales office operations.
· Demonstrate effective customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
· Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Office.
· Fluency in written and spoken French; Fluency in German a plus.
· Basic maths and analytical skills.
· Ability to work with minimal or limited supervision.
How to apply for the Sales Administration Manager role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Sales Administration Manager job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Sales Administration Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Accounts Manager, Sales Executive Manager, Account Executive, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager