- £25,000 + Bonus
- Closing date:
Our client, a specialist in legal services, is looking for an astute, keen, and results-focused marketing professional to join their team. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience in large-scale lead generation and sales. Does this sound like you? Then read on…
Full Time, Permanent
£25,000, plus bonus
Greater Manchester, Bolton, BL1
Consideration for Ad Hoc Homeworking
As a Marketing Executive, you will support the Head of Marketing in devising and implementing a large-scale lead generation program of activity aimed at maximising sales through an online process. Ideally, you will have experience in generating significant lead volumes and subsequent sales through multiple channels such as paid search, social, native, video, email, plus affinity partnerships. You will be responsible for full end-to-end ownership of the customer journey from initial enquiry to self-service completion on an online portal.
If you are someone who thrives on growing a business and achieving targets, this role is for you. This position will give you the opportunity to be a key influencer in our client’s business.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Build and execute campaigns to drive prospect engagement, conversion, and up-sell.
· Work with key stakeholders and our client’s technical team to create a successful customer journey which maximises conversion.
· Seek out new opportunities to further grow lead generation.
· Write engaging content for customers that aims to nurture them through a buying process.
· Increase the company’s social media footprint, growing engaged audiences across existing and new channels.
· Manage and grow strategic partnerships.
· Use analytics and analysis tools to report on campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities to optimise campaigns.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
· Proven experience in devising and creating lead generation campaigns across online channels, email, and partnerships.
· Experience working for a business that has grown significantly through cost-effective lead generation (digital/social/content ideally.)
· Improving performance through strong content skills utilising the art of influence in all messaging.
· End-user orientated thinker, who uses insight to determine the right approach.
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with a high attention to detail.
· Strong knowledge of google Analytics and other analytical tools, identifying key metrics using these to inform future campaign strategy.
· Experience in segmentation/targeting.
· Strong project management skills.
· Sound management of budgets and maximisation of returns.
· Ability to work on your own and drive projects through to completion.
· Must be very hands on with a highly proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
· Ideally, you will hold a degree in Marketing.
Consideration will be given to working from home on an ad hoc basis for the right person.
How to apply for the Marketing Executive role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Marketing Executive job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Content Marketer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Content Creator, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Operative, Digital Marketer, Campaign Marketing Manager, Content Marketing Manager, Marketing Copywriter, Content Creator.