Textile Screen Printer
- £9.25 - £11.30 per hour
- Closing date:
Split shift Textile Screen Printer
37.5 hours (early shift) / 38 hours (late shift) per week, split shift
Early Shift £9.25 per hour / Late Shift £11.30 per hour
Full Time, Permanent
Our Client has been a successful Traditional English silk printer for over 50 years. They are a UK leader in the creation and production of men and women’s luxury printed fabric and accessories. Their mill is located at the very heart of silk production in the UK – Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Our Client has drawn upon the skills and experience of local silk dyers and printers to keep the traditional Macclesfield hand-printed silk alive. Utilising local Peak District water sources, they practice ancient methods of the dyeing, printing and finishing of bespoke fabrics to create premium printed fabrics and accessories.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic person to join their team in the role of Textile Printer. The role is a permanent, full time position working Monday to Friday - 1 week early shifts then 1 week Monday to Thursday late shifts on a rotating basis - with opportunities for overtime.
Key Responsibilities of the Textile Printer role:
· Following instructions relating to customer orders.
· Setting up jobs ready for printing.
· Testing and inspecting jobs prior to bulk production work.
· Printing intricate patterns onto textiles.
· Inspecting screens for faults.
· Supporting other areas of the factory when required.
· Health and safety awareness.
About the Successful Textile Printer candidate:
· Good work ethic.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Quality focus.
· Previous printing experience an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
· Good Housekeeping.
Early Shift – Mon to Fri 06:00am 14:00pm
Late Shift - Mon to Thurs 14:00pm – midnight
Benefits of the Split Shift Textile Printer Role:
· 21 days per year plus bank holidays.
· Company pension scheme.
· Profit related pay bonus (after 6 months service).
How to apply for the Textile Printer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Textile Printing job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Textile Printer, Printer, Split Shift Printer, Printing Jobs Macclesfield.