- Competitive - Dependent on Experience
- Closing date:
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the Design team at a leading supplier of clothing, footwear and safety equipment.
If you’re a talented, forward-thinking and tenacious individual looking to work in the equine and outdoor clothing sector – we want to hear from you.
Salary Competitive, Dependent Upon Experience
Permanent, Full time
Finest Brands International is a leading supplier of clothing, footwear and safety equipment to the equestrian and country/lifestyle sector. We have built two strong and reputable brands, Toggi and Champion, and provide a wide range of products to retailers throughout the UK.
As a result of our continued success, we are proud to be expanding our Design team in Leeds. We have a range of positions available at all levels of the company, from Studio Assistant to Brand / Product Manager.
We are looking for people who:
- Have passion & fresh vision for the country & equine market / industry.
- Are aware of trends in fabrics, colours & shapes and applying that to the development of equestrian & country products.
- Have a proven track record of strategically driving brand awareness & understanding buying patterns.
- Are innovative, and able to research, forecast, design & source seasonal collections, working with the Design Manager & Creative Lead to develop products.
- Can identify the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfil, can articulate what success looks like for a product, and can rally a team to turn that vision into a reality.
- Can develop a relationship with factories & suppliers in the UK and overseas.
- Have excellent IT skills, Adobe, word, excel, outlook etc
- Can manage presentations of collections to the board & sales team.
- Have first class interpersonal skills.
You Will be working closely with the sales team to ensure product development complements the brands and their current collections.
It is essential applicants have strong knowledge of equine and outdoor clothing.
How to apply for a Designer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: studio assistant, design, photoshop, Adobe, Microsoft Office, designer, clothing designer, footwear designer