- £22,500 - £25,000
- Closing date:
Are you a skilled videographer looking for a new challenge? If you have a show-reel or substantial examples of previous work, then our client wants to hear from you.
Salary: £22,500 - £25,000 per year
Only candidates who can provide examples of previous work will be considered
This exciting, fast-paced and award-winning agency specialises in the education sector. They have offices set amongst the beautiful Nostell Priory parkland – and their studio is a lively, energetic and unique place to work.
You will join their creative team, partnering with multi-academy trusts, organisations and schools to allow them to be able to deliver video, photography, PR, marketing, design and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on all aspects of the creative process, including pre-production, capture and post-production.
- Creating content for a range of audiences in the education sector.
- Working on a wide variety of video content such as promotional films, social media content, talking heads and short film features.
- Spending time capturing on-site at client locations nationwide.
- Occasionally capturing photography based on client needs including students/staff in action, promotional shots and headshots.
- Editing video to a high standard for online campaigns and promotional events.
- Liaising with the Design Team to work cooperatively on projects, implementing digital design and animated graphics.
- Working closely with the Media Director and Media Team to collaborate on ongoing projects.
- Inputting and assisting throughout the creative process, developing the vision for projects based on client needs, planning and implementing shoots and producing high quality content.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have competent DLSR Camera skills.
- Be familiar with audio recording, portable lighting, gimbal use, amongst other typical peripherals.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop as well as a good understanding of the wider Creative Suite.
- Have good understanding of videography/cinematography with the desire and passion to continuously advance your knowledge.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to handle a multitude of projects.
- Demonstrate excellent time management.
- Have a full UK driving license and transport.
- Be willing to travel nationwide to shoots.
You might also:
- Be competent with photography and associated techniques, hardware, software and editing.
- Have a degree/qualification in a relevant field.
- Have experience working within a creative agency.
- Have experience working in the education sector.
Our client prides themselves on their collaborative, energetic and personal approach. Alongside this positive working environment, the successful candidate can expect:
- Excellent opportunities for progression.
- Pension scheme.
- Family Friendly Policy.
- Generous holidays, including a company closure for 2 weeks in December.
- Wellbeing support.
- Regular team events organised by our Values Club.
- Flexible working, including working remotely and in the studio.
How to apply for the Videographer role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this videographer job, just click “apply” today. Please watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application, include examples of your work and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
Please note: applications without examples of work will not be considered.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Videographer, Creative Video Editor, Video Producer, Editor, Creative Editor