Core Media Project Manager
- £30,000 per year + 10% OTE Bonus
- Closing date:
Are you looking to take the next step in your media project management career? GIG Industry is searching for a talented and experienced Core Media Project Manager to join their superb Leeds based team.
Core Media Project Manager
Salary: £30,000 per year + 10% OTE Bonus
Full Time, Permanent Role, Monday to Friday (9-5)
2 Year’s Media/Marketing Experience Required
Leeds, LS10 1LJ
At GIG Retail we provide sales-boosting media strategies and marketing campaigns to the retail sector. We specialise in creating the right strategy for retailers, delivering the best ideas anchored in retail insight, great delivery and measurable impact.
We pride ourselves on our GIG Values – to be authentic, brilliant, creative and driven. These values uphold our professional and highly skilled service that we provide to all our valued retail clients.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join us as Core Media Project Manager at our Leeds office. This is an amazing chance to join our hard-working Business Services department working with our clients.
About the Role
This is an ideal role for somebody who loves to work within a fast-paced media environment.
As our Core Media Project Manager, you will be managing numerous small-to mid-size product development projects that support our retail business goals.
You will work closely with our internal and Asda teams to get projects started and keep them running effectively and efficiently.
As Core Media Project Manager, you will:
- Implement ongoing projects.
- Understand core media roadmaps present them to wider Asda stakeholder.
- Work with key stakeholder to scope and deliver against core media monetisation and content roadmap.
- Work with media third parties to streamline innovation process.
- Meet with suppliers to understand key core media innovation priorities.
- Brief the Insights Team to develop product testing scenario.
- Train sales teams in new products.
- Brief collateral requirements into product marketing.
- Educate business in latest developments in core media.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for somebody with experience of managing some aspect of media/marketing projects from definition through launch in a commercial-quality, marketing/retail environment.
You should have:
- Minimum 2 years related experience in a media/ marketing environment.
- Relevant degree in media/marketing.
- Understands creative and product development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of project management tools and processes.
- Excellent written/oral communication.
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Possesses understanding of business environment.
- 10% OTE Bonus Scheme.
- 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension & income protection.
- Death in service cover.
- Company sick pay.
- Company bonus.
- Day off on your birthday!
How to apply for the Core Media Project Manager role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Core Media Project Manager role, click ‘apply’ today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application or provide any other supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Project Manager, Media Project Management, Retail Project Manager, Media Campaign Manager, Core Media Campaign Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Core Media Delivery Manager.