Handyman / Decorator
- Circa £30,000 depending on experience
- Closing date:
Our client is a reputable property maintenance company based in Surrey, who specialise in all kinds of property maintenance services for lettings, rentals, and sales for a variety of customers including owners and local estate agents.
Handyman / Painter / Decorator
40-hour week, 5 days per week
Full time, permanent
Circa £30,000 depending on experience
Guildford, Aldershot, Bracknell and Fleet areas.
You will be providing efficient and effective building and grounds maintenance support, ensuring that all tasks undertaken are to a high standard.
The duties of the handyman will include, but are not limited to
- Painting decorating
- Replacing fence panels and posts
- Minor plumbing tasks
- Silicone works
- Replacing locks
- General handyman tasks
You will be experienced in carrying out day to day repairs and maintenance for domestic properties and be able to:
- Use of a range of hand tools (including powered tools)
- Painting and decorating (must have the ability to work up ladders)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and use their own initiative.
- Ability to observe safe working practices in carrying out the required tasks and duties of the job.
- Have a strong work ethic
- Full Driving licence is essential for this role
How to apply for the Handyman job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Handyman / Painter & Decorator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Other skills may include: Maintenance, Handyperson, Maintenance Assistant, Maintenance Operative, Joiner, Painter and Decorator, Gardener, Building Maintenance,