Project Management Assistant
- £16,000-£19,000 dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Could you be our next Project Management Assistant? Met Geo Environmental provide high-quality survey and site investigation services, offering solutions for engineering, environmental and archaeological problems. We are looking for someone to join our team in Leeds.
Project Management Assistant
£16,000 - £19,000
Met Consultancy Group offers an integrated Assessment, Investigation and Design service delivered by a team of more than 60 qualified surveyors and engineers. Our history goes back to 1976 and we are still working for some of our original clients.
We work nationally with public and private sector clients to provide accurate data and effective design solutions alongside assistance and advice for compliance and efficiency for any project you are undertaking.
You will be based at Met Geo Environmental, which is part of Met Consultancy Group.
About the Project Management Assistant role:
- To undertake the project administration for the geophysics and utility mapping department to include internal programme management, communications and financial administration.
- To be responsible for the production and flow of information to the project team(s).
You will be based at our Leeds office where you will be involved in assisting the project management team, administrating projects and preparing project documentation, including for tenders, site work and reporting.
Some travel and work away from home for periods of time may be required. As part of the management team, you will also assist in the marketing and development of the Division by producing publicity material, liaising with clients and attending seminars and conferences.
- Maintain Management Systems, on-site and in office, including Health and Safety.
- Use of MS Office applications as needed to support projects, business development, and group management.
- Monitor and update project files using web-based and other business tools.
- Aid the management team in producing project-specific material when required.
- Plan own work to ensure that scheduled deadlines and budgets are met.
- Coordinate client and internal meetings and communications.
- Proofread processed material for accuracy and completeness.
- Screen mail for important correspondence.
- Report on project progress to Geophysics Manager/Directors.
- Ensure all products despatched are invoiced as soon as possible.
- Identification and credit checking of clients.
- Awareness of environmental impacts.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Comfortable with speaking on the phone.
- Experience with MS Office, general IT, and internet research.
The following experience would also be an advantage:
- Relevant commercial experience with time spent running projects or assisting with project management.
- Experience with preparing health and safety documentation.
- Experience of managing project timescales and budgets.
- Holidays: Starting at 28 days per year including bank holidays and rising with service to 38 days.
- 40 hours per week flexible to be agreed with senior management.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Child Care Voucher contributions.
- Healthcare Package.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
How to apply for the Project Management Assistant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application or provide any other supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes planning assistant, administrative assistant, project manager, planning officer, planning executive, data analyst, planning analyst, junior project manager, graduate project manager