- £19,000- £21,000
- Closing date:
Could you be our client’s next Administration Assistant? Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to join an established, thriving company at their friendly and fast-moving office in Sheffield.
£19,000 - £21,000
Our client has been manufacturing and supplying specialist / steel bodies & components to major users across the builder’s merchant, construction and utility sectors for over 40 years.
Having heavily invested in onsite capital equipment over the years, combined with a highly skilled engineering team, they are well positioned to provide a wide range of customised solutions.
They are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to join their team in Sheffield.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Sales Admin and General Admin teams.
- Updating the Sales / Production listings in Excel spreadsheets.
- Preparing reports.
- Keeping minutes from meetings.
- Assisting with the recruitment process.
- Keeping records for compliance for the company.
- Any other duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of a Sage Accounting system would be an advantage.
- Competent levels of IT skills (Excel, Word & Outlook) with particular emphasis on Excel.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate jobs.
- A detail-oriented approach to work.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work well as part of a team, and on their own.
- 8:00 - 17:00hrs Mon – Thurs.
- 8:00 - 16:30hrs Friday
How to apply for the Administration Assistant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application or provide any other supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes administrator, receptionist, reception agent, front desk executive, administrative assistant, front desk officer, information clerk, front desk attendant and office assistant secretary, administrative officer