- Dependant On Experience
- Closing date:
Flint, CH6 5XA
Full time Mon - Thurs 8.00am - 5.15pm. Fri 8.00am - 1.00pm
Starting rate, £8.91/hour
Established since 1992, our client specialises in providing flexible, creative and effective contract packing and filling solutions.
They work with a broad range of products primarily in the personal care, toiletries & home fragrance industries.
About the Production Operative Role
You will be working as part of a team assembling, labelling & packing toiletry, perfume & personal use goods on busy production lines.
You will be responsible for the operation of various production equipment and manual processes to manufacture products to clearly defined specifications.
You will be required to carry out in-process quality checks, make basic machine adjustments and carry out a clean as you go policy all within acceptable safe working standards.
Your responsibilities will include
- To observe all manufacturing procedures and perform functional safety check prior to starting & during production operations.
- Monitoring all materials handled, to ensure that they are of the required quality.
- Rotate through each operating station within the production lines / machines and perform each function within acceptable operating parameters.
- Make minor machine adjustments to maintain continuous operations.
- Monitor fill weights.
- Monitor and report material utilisation so that material waste rates are minimised.
- Perform machine / line sanitisation procedures in accordance with the Company’s Good Manufacturing Practices.
The ideal Production Operative Candidate
Our client is looking for a responsible team player with strong time management skills, who will be willing to perform a wide range of manual tasks.
- Be reliable, respectful and courteous with a positive attitude.
- Have a high degree of manual dexterity
- Be able to maintain concentration regarding quality monitoring
- Be open to acquiring the skills to perform a wide range of manual tasks
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be flexible, adaptable, professional and self-motivated.
Education and experience:
- Two GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English.
- 6 months previous experience, preferably working within an environment which manufactures hygienic / consumer packaged goods.
- Capable of learning and practising technical task / skills, such as making minor machine adjustments and basic machine maintenance.
How to apply for the Production Operative role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application or provide any other supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes warehouse worker, machine operator, factory jobs Flint, Production worker, shelf stacker, stock replenisher, picker, packer, stock assistant, logistics