- £25,000 - £27,000
- Closing date:
Our client, an innovative, London-based community charity is looking for a for an Administrator to join their Quality and Compliance team.
Quality and Compliance Administrator
£25,253 per annum
Full Time, Permanent Position
This is a great opportunity to join a charity that has been serving their local community for over 150 years through inclusive programmes in health and wellbeing, childcare, housing and youth work. They are passionate about providing opportunities to those who are most in need.
They are looking for an Administrator to join their Quality and Compliance Team.
You will work alongside a team of four to provide high quality support in the client’s drive for excellence and the effective delivery of Internal Audit & Compliance, Quality Assurance, Governance and Performance Measurement across the organisation.
The client is looking for candidates who are passionate about Quality Assurance, Safety and Auditing Compliance and providing a high standard of administrative support. If you are looking for a new challenge, where you can really make a difference to people's lives then we would be delighted to hear from you.
- An experienced administrator.
- Confident IT user.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- The ability to develop positive working relationships
- To learn and develop in the role and provide work to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
37.5 hours per week, (flexible for the right person)
Monday - Friday. Working the occasional evening based on organisational needs.
This position follows a hybrid model, including working from the client’s branches in Dartford and surrounding area and some work from home.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays - increases with service.
- Development opportunities.
- Free onsite gym membership and discounted family memberships at our Client's Romford site.
- 50% discount on Company provided childcare.
- HSF Health Cash Plan, generous pension scheme and life assurance scheme.
- Season ticket / bicycle loan.
- Free onsite parking.
Our client is passionate about providing opportunities to those who are the most in need and strongly encourage applications from applicants of a BAME background, those with a disability and those who identify as LGTBQ+.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application or provide any other supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Admin, Compliance Officer, Compliance, Auditor, Health and Safety, Performance Management, Quality Assurance, Compliance Coordinator, Risk Management