- Closing date:
Our client, the owner of an estate near Rugby in Warwickshire, is looking for a part-time Groundsperson/Gardener.
Part time, 2-3 days per week
Salary based on experience
About the Role
Duties will range from ground maintenance to development and improvement of the grounds.
A keen eye for detail and pride in your work would be an asset.
The Ideal Candidate
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic team player, with experience of maintaining gardens and carrying out related horticultural tasks. The successful candidate should:
- Be experienced in horticulture, and preferably have a knowledge of arboriculture. However, this is not essential. Other landscaping skills would be an advantage.
- Be willing to work required hours to suit customers’ needs through seasonal demands.
- Work to high standards and accuracy.
- Have experience with power tools and use of hedge trimmers, ride-on mowers, leaf blowers/leaf sweepers, strimmers and 20" and 24” mowers.
- Possess a clean driving licence for works vehicle.
Part-time, approximately 2-3 days per week.
The client is looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience include: Gardener, Groundsman, Greenkeeper, Park-keeper, Caretaker, Handyperson, Grounds Maintenance Operative