- £8 - £9 per hour
- Closing date:
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to be a part of a company that has been selling new and used quality agricultural machinery since 1846. Our client will provide a workplace pension and staff discounts for the right candidate.
Permanent – Full Time
Retail Assistant Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Parts and Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the efficient running of the showroom by providing a timely and effective customer focused service.
- Deliver and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Stock control and showroom replenishment of stock onto shelves / displays.
- Placing orders with external providers by telephone / email.
- Cash handling and reconciliation.
- Merchandise display.
- Will also include other general tasks.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a similar retail role.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working to deadlines.
- Confident in communicating with both colleagues and customers, both verbal and written.
- Good computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use.
Hours vary week by week. They are as follows:
Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 5.30pm.
Monday to Wednesday - 8.00am to 5.30pm.
You will also be expected to work every other weekend:
Saturday - 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Sunday - 10.00am to 4.00pm.
You will be expected to work bank holidays.
- Holiday - 20 days.
- Workplace pension.
- Staff discount.
How to apply for the Retail Assistant role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Retail, Retail Assistant, Store Assistant, Stock Control, Stock Manager, Customer Service, Customer Assistant, Sales Advisor, Sales Associate