- £32,000 - £38,000 Depending on Experience.
- Closing date:
Are you an experienced Commercial Pipefitter or plumber ready for your next challenge? If so, please read on...
£32,000 - £38,000 + Overtime + Pension
Full Time - 40 hours p/w, Permanent
Established in 2006, our Client is a trusted commercial, mechanical and electrical installation, maintenance and repair company. They are proud to have been successfully completing commercial and domestic contracts for customers for over 16 years. Projects are varied and range from Hospital sites, nursing homes, domestic housing and communal properties to warehouses, offices and many more.
They now have a vacancy for a Commercial Pipefitter to join their professional team. They are looking for a hardworking, skilled person for installation projects across the UK.
The role is primarily to work from isometric drawings to prepare, cut and install and bolt pipes and valves at commercial sites.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Follow H&S procedures at all times.
- Work efficiently and carry out all work to a high standard.
- Be willing to be flexible to accommodate the needs of specific projects.
- Have up to date knowledge on construction methods, materials and equipment.
Requirements of the Commercial Pipefitting role:
- Qualified with 5 years experience.
- NVQ in pipefitting/plumbing.
- Project lead experience (preferred).
- Full driving license.
- CSCS / ECS Card (preferred).
- PASMA / IPAF (preferred).
Contracted Hours - 40 hours per week.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Holiday pay 20 + bank holidays.
- Death in service.
- Job Specific tools provided.
- Continuous Training and Development opportunities.
If you have the skills and experience required for this Commercial Pipefitter job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Plumber, Pipefitter, Pipe Installer, Pipe Maintenance Engineer, Pipe Installation Engineer.