Mortgage and Protection Administrator
- £22,000 - £26,000 Depending on Experience + Excellent Benefits
- Closing date:
London, EC2N 4AD
Salary: £22,000-£26,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Full Time, Permanent Position
Expected Start Date: January 2022
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Based in the prestigious Heron Tower, close to Liverpool Street and Bank Stations, CMG Advisers LLP is a successful brokerage, founded in 2001, employing 55 advisers and support administrators.
They are currently expanding and are seeking to appoint two Administrators to complement two of their existing teams within the mortgage and protection arena. The level of experience for the posts varies, so CMG welcome applications from dedicated graduates as well as those with experience in a similar financial services position. The role offers outstanding training and career progression opportunities to the successful candidates.
About the Role:
Working as part of a friendly, supportive team, this is an excellent chance to join a London based Financial Services Practice to provide administrative support in the key areas of Mortgages and Protection and to manage your own case workload.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent eye for detail and sensitivity to data.
- Quick to learn.
- Excellent work ethic and enthusiasm for the role.
- Team player but able to work autonomously and without close supervision.
- Enjoys being busy and delivering client focused service.
- Proactive and able to use initiative to work towards deadlines.
- Organised, flexible and responsive to a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn on job and to develop within the role.
- Excellent IT skills (Inc. Windows, Outlook and Excel).
- High level of numeracy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills and ability to structure clear and informative emails (without the use of templates).
- Proven organisational skills & ability to multi-task.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
- Ideally a Graduate (any discipline).
- Minimum of 2 A Levels with a minimum of 2 years office based/administration or clerical experience.
Benefits - What will you get in return? CMG Advisers LLP recognise and reward excellent commitment and performance.
You will receive:
- Full training.
- A positive work environment and team camaraderie.
- Long term progression within the role.
- Critical Illness and Life Assurance Schemes.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
How to apply for the Administrator (Mortgage and Protection) role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this administrative position based in London, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Financial Services Administrator roles London, Equity Release Officer, Financial Planning Clerk, Mortgage Advisor, CeMAP, Data Entry Clerk, Typist, RSA, Administration, Mortgage Clerk, Life Products Advisor, Assurance Administrator, Office Administrator, Finance Administrator Jobs London.