Marketing and Admissions Director
- Salary £40,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Our client requires a Marketing and Admissions Director to offer exemplary guidance to clients looking to gain admission to the UK’s top private schools. Don’t miss this opportunity to join a buoyant company providing a unique service.
Marketing and Admissions Director (Private School Placements)
Wateringbury, Kent ME18 5NN
Full Time, Permanent
£40,000 - £55,000 + Performance Bonus and Excellent Benefits Package
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Our client provides information and advice to parents and students seeking placements at top private schools and universities. They were established in 2004 and now run 8 different websites, which generate more than 1 million visitors per year. They also work with schools to develop their own recruitment strategies.
About the Marketing and Admissions Director role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be involved from the outset in marketing school recruitment though websites, social media, and other channels. You will also need the experience to advise parents and students on college placements. This role provides genuine job satisfaction with a high level of autonomy, working with a small team of colleagues.
While our client is primarily an internet driven company, they are also developing partnerships with international intermediaries. The Marketing and Admissions Director will be expected to be involved in website design / improvement and evolving ideas to increase enquiry volumes and conversion into business. You will be involved from the outset in advising parents on school and college placements. This role has real job satisfaction with a high level of autonomy, working with a small team of colleagues.
You will become completely au fait with the company pricing strategy for advice and contributing to refining it to maximise both sales and profits for the company.
A successful candidate will become part of the Senior Leadership Team. There is the possibility of equity participation if you succeed in the role.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Advising and assisting families from the UK and across the world with choosing and applying to private schools and colleges
- Providing general advice on private education, curriculum options etc
- Assessing students’ school reports and presenting candidates to suitable schools
- Providing parents with information about schools, including academic track record, curriculum, facilities, gender/religious ethos etc. and recommending suitable schools
- Liaising with schools and guiding clients through the admissions process, including arranging visits to schools and assisting with entrance test arrangements etc
- Responding to enquiries for summer school placements and making appropriate recommendations
- Assisting with other admin and school placement work as required
- Helping to devise new strategies on student recruitment and attracting new leads.
- Developing the company’s 8 websites to increase SEO and generate more quality enquiries
- Managing digital marketing campaigns
- Converting parent and student enquiries into retained clients.
- Developing additional distribution channels such as embassies and international agents
- Developing a range of videos and webinars
- UK university degree preferred
- Experience of digital marketing and website design desirable
- Experience of UK private schools, either as a teacher, an employee, a parent or your own education desirable.
- A driven personality with a desire to provide a client with best quality advice possible.
- An effective communicator, persuasive with both affluent clients and also senior school staff.
- Ability to write persuasive marketing copy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably Video editing plus ability to master our tailor-made CRM and CMS systems.
- Some foreign language ability would be advantageous because of our client's large international client base, but not essential.
- A flexible, can-do attitude and willing to take the initiative and work under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Brand new, bright and comfortable rural office environment with free parking
- 24 days holiday, NEST pension
- Great career prospects
- Exciting opportunity to join Senior Management Team with possibility of equity participation based on one’s success.
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Marketing Director, Marketing Manager (Private Education) Education Advisor Jobs Kent, Education Consulting Jobs Maidstone, Education Adviser, University Prospects Advisor, Higher Education Advisor, Field Sales Manager (Education), Business Development Executive (Education), Admissions