Digital Content Manager
- £24k p/a
- Closing date:
Are you an experienced content manager looking to join a vibrant marketing and communications company?
If you have the initiative to come up with great ideas, and the know-how and drive to be able to execute them, then this role would be perfect for you!
As a Content Manager, you must have the voice and experience to make a valuable contribution to the creative planning and strategic thinking that ensures we go beyond our clients’ expectations. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals as well as our clients’.
With the assistance of the team, you will be researching, sourcing, writing and editing content to keep our clients’ websites and Apps fresh and appealing. Your duties will also include monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Create a sophisticated, detailed content strategy which will help clients achieve their goals
Oversee all content creation activities for the platform
Manage the content to raise our clients’ online presence
Implement changes to the platform’s layout based on analytics and customer needs
Research various topics to create engaging and relevant content
Manage a team of digital content executives
Analyse content performance and suggest improvements
Ensure all content is delivered on time and accurately reflects the client’s tone of voice and brand
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the relevant skills and experience to thrive within this role, including;
- Proven track record producing quality content for a range of clients in a range of sectors to a tight deadline (B2C experience desirable)
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Previous experience with CMS systems
- Ability to analyse content performance and key metrics
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and mange conflicting workloads
- Previous experience managing internal, external and third-party stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Confident in reporting to a Director level
- High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
Who are we?
Our client is a vibrant and exciting young marketing and communications agency. Having established themselves as the leader in marketing and digital communications in the UK Higher Education sector, they are now expanding into new market opportunities including military and defence.
Whether it’s video production or their own digital communications platform
all their work is focused on helping clients get their message across.
They have a great team who are constantly looking at new and innovative ways of doing things. They believe in embracing new ideas and giving their teams the ability to push ideas forward and influence what they do.
Their culture is focused on enjoying what they do. Whether it’s new office games, after work socialising or their recent team entry to the Leeds 10k, there’s always something to get involved in.
They’re passionate about what they do and look forward to welcoming new faces to their growing team.