Area Sales Manager
- Closing date:
Area Sales Manager
North of England & Scotland
Finest Brands International, home to Toggi and Champion Equestrian Safety Wear are now recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to cover the North of England and Scotland sales area.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with two established and highly respected Brands and to join a progressive Area Sales Management team.
As the Area Sales Manager, you will ideally live within a 25-mile radius of South Lanackshire and either be aiming for a serious sales career in the equestrian industry or be committed to furthering one.
As the Area Sales Manager your daily role will include various roles and responsibilities including;
- Responsible for attaining sales growth goals and representing these well-known Brands to established and new stockists
- Ensuring to provide the highest standard of customer service, in-store merchandising, product training, stock management and general brand-building.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the required skills and experience to thrive in this role, including;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in retail and/or B2B sales
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills with the ability to communicate across all levels in business’
- Great time management and organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously
- A genuine passion and interest in all things equestrian
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- The successful candidate will be required to work occasional weekends to attend major equestrian events
Excellent package including bonus’, company car, mobile, laptop and continuous training
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Area Sales Manager role then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.