- £17,160 + 10% bonus
- Closing date:
Customer Support Administrator
Leeds LS28 6AT
£17,160 + 10% bonus
41.25 hours per week
Our client is a successful Debt Purchase business sited on the outskirts of Leeds; due to expansion of the business they are looking for a Customer Support Administrator to join their team.
Our client has grown substantially in recent years, winning many awards including Investor in Customers Silver Accreditation in late 2017 and more recently new investment has taken place, creating further opportunities for growth.
Excitingly, the client has rapidly established itself as a major player in the Debt Purchase sector over the past 8 years and is regarded as a highly respected organisation. This is an extremely exciting time to join the company based on the fast growth and the development opportunities they offer their staff.
As Customer Support Administrator you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar Administration / Customer Service role.
- Clear and effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to prioritise workload with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to negotiate at a basic level with good numerical skills.
- GCSE’s or equivalent Grade C or above.
Customer Support Administrator Role and Responsibilities
- Process daily posts, emails and queries from DCA’s and DMC portals accordingly.
- Chase missing payments in a timely manner and handle balance requests.
- Handle all inbound calls when required to do so.
- Assess customer affordability and set up arrangements of payments.
- Process proof of debt requests and proxy voting forms.
To apply for this Customer Support Administrator job click below and follow the instructions to submit your application.