PA / Receptionist
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date:
PA / Receptionist
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Personal Assistant / Receptionist. In this busy and varied role, you will be responsible for a range of tasks to help support the smooth running of the office, including liaising with clients, suppliers and tenants.
Your duties as a PA / Receptionist will include:
- Client communications including audio typing and telephone calls
- Managing reception, including telephone calls and greeting visitors
- Property administration, such as arranging quotations for repairs, carrying out tenant referencing/checks and preparing tenancy documentation
- Diary management and appointment booking
- Arranging internal meetings and associated paperwork
As an experienced Administrator / Personal Assistant you will need to combine your skills and experience with a desire to succeed in a busy and thriving business. You will have:
- A confident manner and professional communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong typing skills and high volume capacity
- Integrity and honesty as your core values
- Strong business communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to prioritise
- Common sense and willingness to adapt to the flexible needs of the business
Our client provides independent financial and investment advice to a range of clients, dealing extensively with product providers and mortgage lenders as well as Legal and Accounting professionals. They provide sound independent financial advice and guidance in all areas of financial planning from their East Sussex office.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this PA / Receptionist role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.