- £30k - £34k + overtime, bonus, van, mobile phone and tools
- Closing date:
Q Technical Services (UK) Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Access Control and Security Systems Engineer to join the team.
The company is based in Telford Shropshire and so they are looking for Engineers based in the Shropshire / Midlands.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 07.00hrs to 17.00hrs with overtime and ROTA call out system in place. The company also operates a shared profits scheme making you a partner in their success and business.
Salary & Package
Basic Salary £30,000 – £34,000 (dependent upon experience), On Target Earnings circa £36,000 +, Overtime, Average Earning Holiday Pay, Company Bonus Scheme, Pension, Company Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Uniform, Test Equipment, Power tools
Service Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Installation of Access Control Systems, Intercoms, Gates and Barriers, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Security Systems
- Preventative maintenance & service of Access Control Systems, Intercoms, Gates and Barriers, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Security Systems
- Corrective repairs of Access Control Systems, Intercoms, Gates and Barriers, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Security Systems
- Responding to and attending out of hours calls during allocated call out times managed via a call-out rota
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients through excellent service
- Willingness to work overtime and travel/ work away as required
Experience, Knowledge & skills
Engineer candidates will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience and will ideally have a good knowledge and understanding of:
- Access Control & Door entry intercom systems including Paxton, Videx, BPT, Bewator
- Gates and Barrier systems including CAME, GBD, Casit
- Intruder Alarms systems including Honeywell Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Gardtec/Risco, Castle
- Audible only & monitored intruder alarm systems
- Stand Alone CCTV Analogue, HD & IP including Dedicated Micros, HikVision, Hanwha Techwin.
- IT and networking knowledge
- Experience in the commercial sector within Industrial Estates, Commercial Buildings, Retail Parks and for large FM companies.
- Codes of practice and Health & Safety knowledge
- SSAIB certification standards and procedures
You will provide a high level of customer service, have excellent communication skills with clients, peers and management/ office, and the ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Owing to the nature of estates management you may be required to carry out multi skilled discipline works such as relamping luminaires, fault finding to electrical wiring systems, lighting systems, inspections and repair of M&E systems. This skill set would be preferred but is not essential.
- Full UK clean Driving Licence
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the UK
- DBS Checks
Suitable skills and experience: Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, CCTV Engineer, Engineer, Service Technician, Security Engineer, Security Installer
To apply for this Security Engineer job, click below – you will need to upload your CV.