- Excellent salary D.O.E plus company car, mobile phone, laptop and iPad
- Closing date:
Agricultural Area Sales Manager
Spalding PE11 3JG
Excellent salary D.O.E plus company car, mobile phone, laptop and iPad
Our client has been selling new and used quality agricultural machinery since 1846 and today operates with five trading divisions.
They are seeking an Agricultural Area Sales Manager to work with and grow their range of premium brands. The successful Sales Manager will be rewarded with an excellent package including company car, mobile phone, laptop, iPad and a long-term career.
The market leading equipment range you will be selling includes Case IH, JCB, Amazone and Krone, product training is available along with aftersales and group brand manager support.
Sales Manager Essential Requirements
- Experience in retail sales
- Familiarity with agricultural machinery and farming practice
- Able to make a long-term career move in order to build strong, stable trading relations with the valued customer base
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face-to-face, letter and email
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient IT user – you will be required to configure machines online
- A team player – capable of working alone and as part of a team
- Able to use own initiative
- Full Driving Licence (B+E category would be an advantage)
40 hour week, Monday – Friday, 8.00 am – 5.00 pm, plus additional hours as required
20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
To apply for this Sales Manager job click below – you will need to upload your CV.