- Basic salary + uncapped commission
- Closing date:
Sales Executive (Motorcycles)
Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission + Benefits (& ride some amazing motorbikes)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join one of the North West’s most successful growing and developing businesses within the motor industry. Working with the UK motorcycle markets most successful brand Honda, you must be a well-presented and professional who wants to develop their career. Trainee positions available!
Are you the next successful Sales Executive? Can you demonstrate:
- Hunger to earn & love selling
- Articulate and effective communication
- Good with people
- Team player
- Interested in motorcycles
If you can answer yes to the above, then you could be the ideal sales professional for our client!
The Sales Executive job:
As a Motorcycle Sales Executive, we will help to develop your skill set to be proficient in these areas:
- Assisting management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures
- Administering online vehicle advertising
- Creating and maintaining posts through digital media/social networks
- Managing and developing new and used motorcycle sales enquiries
- Maximising the sale and profitability of all motorcycle sales using established processes
- Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, always
- Using established follow up and prospecting procedures to maximise customer loyalty and retention
- Ensuring that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met
Our client offers the very best in all that is biking, stocking a complete range of Honda motorcycles and scooters alongside a wide selection of approved used motorcycles from Aprilia to Yamaha. They pride themselves on being one of the best motorcycle suppliers in the North West. They have a full motorcycle service department and parts supply operation which includes an extensive range of motorbike accessories and clothing.
So if you wish to be considered for this superb Motorcycle Sales Executive opportunity click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
No agencies please.
Suitable skills/experience: Motorcycle Sales Executive, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Automotive, Sales Advisor, Representative, New Business sales, car sales, direct sales
You must be eligible to work in the UK.