- Negotiable dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Cricklade SN6 6HD
7.30am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
Our client specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative, high performance packaging, from simple corrugated cardboard boxes to highly engineered transit packaging for a multitude of applications and industries.
Operating out of a modern production facility in Cricklade, Wiltshire, they work with clients both locally and throughout the UK.
They are looking for a Production Planner to join the production team. You will be responsible for completing the daily plan for the production processes ensuring the routing from process to process and considering the changing demands from customers and internal departments.
The company specialize in supplying their customers just in time and this requires a high element of flexibility in the production of their products.
Production Planner Responsibilities
- Prepare the production schedule and communicate it to the production team.
- Ensuring delivery dates for raw materials align with the production plan.
- Communication with raw material suppliers regarding changes to the plan.
- Reviewing the production schedule and amending it depending on changing customer demands.
- Communication with internal departments about progression of works orders.
Qualifications / Experience / Skill Set
- Previous planning experience.
- Use of IT systems including MS Office. (Excel and Outlook required)
- Use of a manufacturing Planning / MRP package.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to adapt and change plans to a changing workload.
Preferred but not necessary experience:
- Planning within a service led business
- JIT/Kanban production – batch methods
To apply for this Production Planner job click below – you will need to upload your CV.