- £20k - £25k plus benefits
- Henley In Arden
- Closing date:
Calling all marketeers!
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, performance driven Marketing Executive to join a young, vibrant organisation leading change in the fleet industry.
Our client is a fleet management company that has seen exponential growth over the last 6 years. Exciting plans are afoot, with new products, services and ground-breaking online systems all under development.
To consolidate this growth and prepare the business for further expansion the company are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
If you have the following we would like to hear from you:
- A degree in Marketing, Business or related subject at 2:1 or above plus three years' experience of working in a marketing role
- Automotive experience, or experience in an automotive environment (not essential but an advantage)
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing and CRM Dynamics/Click Dimensions or similar
- Personable, presentable, proactive and a good team player
- Articulate, good communication skills across stakeholders, ability to communicate ideas
- Strong copywriting skills, excellent proof-reading ability and detail-oriented
- Commercial awareness with strong administration and organisational skills
Marketing Executive Position Summary
- Help prepare creative briefs
- Prepare copy for marketing collateral, web and customer journey
- Assist with maintenance and improvement of the website working with the IT teams and monitoring competitor activity
- Digital campaigns across multi-channels including Social Media platforms
- Email campaign management, monitoring and analysing results
- PPC and SEO agency management
- Responsible for customer journey throughout the campaigns via Click Dimensions
- Google analytics and digital campaign reporting
How to Apply
If you have the desired marketing skills and experience and would like to be considered for this great opportunity click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email explaining the next steps to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK