- Up to £30k + 10% bonus and other great benefits
- Closing date:
Leeds LS28 6AT
Up to £30k + 10% bonus and other great benefits
37.5 hours per week
Our client is a successful Debt Purchase business sited on the outskirts of Leeds; due to expansion of the business they are looking for an MI Analyst to join their team.
Our client has grown substantially in recent years., winning many awards including Investor in Customers Silver Accreditation in late 2017 and more recently new investment has taken place, creating further opportunities for growth.
Excitingly, the client has rapidly established itself as a major player in the Debt Purchase sector over the past 8 years and is regarded as a highly respected organisation. This is an extremely exciting time to join the company based on the fast growth and the development opportunities they offer their staff.
MI Analyst Required Skills and Experience
- Related reporting and analytical experience in financial services
- Expert knowledge of developing analysis and reports via MS-Excel, SQL and SSRS
- Development of new management information across all business functions:
- Requirements gathering
- Design and build
- Testing and release
- Able to present technical MI to non-technical business stakeholders
- Experienced in extraction and preparation of data required for regulatory reporting
MI Analyst Position Summary
As MI Analyst your role will be focused on the development of reporting capabilities across the business, working with operational and back office functions to deliver effective and precise insights. Ensuring consistent and accurate data will be at the heart of what you do. Other tasks will include:
- Liaise with business areas to develop MI to support oversight and control
- Provide regular feedback on operational performance and escalate accordingly if required
- Using available data build and produce MI to track and analyse performance of projects
- Use of SQL, SSRS and Tableau
Suitable skills / experience: Business Analyst, MI Analyst, Data Analyst, SQL, Excel, SSRS, MI Data Analyst
How to apply as MI Analyst
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this MI Analyst opportunity click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email explaining the next steps to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK