- £18,000 starting salary plus excellent benefits
- Closing date:
Business Operations Administrator
Cirencester GL7 6JJ - £18,000 starting salary
Our client is currently seeking a talented and knowledgeable Business Operations Administrator to join their team based in Cirencester close to Cheltenham, Gloucester and Swindon.
This is a busy, important role which will involve providing effective sales support to 2 Account Managers and the Commercial Director. The role will be varied as the business continues to grow, with future opportunities for the right candidate
For this admin position it is essential that you have worked in order processing for at least a year, have a background in sales / purchase ledger or purchasing; you may have a qualification in one of these fields, or relevant experience.
The successful Business Operations Administrator will be rewarded with great training, a positive working environment and a competitive package including company contribution pension, bi-annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, death in service benefit, staff events and free lunch supplies.
Business Operations Administrator Skills and Requirements
You must also have first class skills in written and spoken English with excellent grammar, along with an organised approach, an ability to prioritise and an excellent attention to detail.
Personally, you will be bright, enthusiastic and have a mature work ethic in a vibrant, forward thinking business.
Technically, you will also need to demonstrate a working knowledge of Windows applications such as Word and Excel. Experience of the NetSuite ERP Platform will be an advantage but not essential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming telephone calls, and emails to provide first point of contact for customers and suppliers, providing excellent customer services as standard
- Support the sales, technical and project teams
- Processing sales and purchase ledger invoices, reconcile supplier statements and follow up on invoice queries for customers and suppliers
- Utilising skills and knowledge to assist customers with query resolution
- Managing sales and purchases via the NetSuite ERP Platform, ensuring they are processed and updated with all required information
- Analyse standard reports and identify anomalies
- Source information on products and pricing from suppliers
How to apply as Business Operations Administrator
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Business Operations Administrator opportunity click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email explaining the next steps to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK