- Basic salary £17,750 OTE £22k
- Closing date:
Basic salary £17,750.00 OTE 22K
Our client has an opportunity for an Assistant Technician to work for their expanding digital communications company based in Warrington.
If you have held your driving licence for 12 months, have good practical skills and are able to use basic hand tools this is an excellent entry level role with career and training prospects.
You will also need:
- Working at heights is a necessity, and as such candidates who hold a working at heights certificate would have an advantage, but full training will be given
- Travel time to site is included in the daily hours as part of the working day and the role will include national travel and regular overnight stays so you need to be flexible with working hours
Standard hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday. Over time is paid for any hours over 8.5 per day at normal time – time and a half for Saturday work and double time for Sunday working.
Assistant Technician Role Details
Working closely with the Lead Engineer, the Assistant Technician will work on contracts nationally. Our client’s customer base consists of BT, Vodafone, Travelodge, Sky, Sainsburys, Argos, EE and various social housing groups.
Your daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Lead Engineer on site with the varied installation work as issued by the Project Manager
- Assisting with installation of hotel TV systems, retail digital signage, display screens at retail outlets among others and preparing TVs for installation (attaching mounts and cables)
- Being aware of health & safety risks in and around your work area for yourself and others
- Completing documentation as required to a skill level appropriate to the position
Over the past 20 years, our client has evolved into one of the UK’s leading installation and maintenance companies providing pioneering technologies, systems and services to private and public sector companies.
- OTE £22K with overtime
- Holidays are 20 days plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Sick pay is paid for 5 days per annum after the 1st year of employment. SSP is paid before and after 5 days
- Career progression
Successful applicants will need to undergo a DBS check.
How to apply as Assistant Technician
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Assistant Technician opportunity click ‘apply’ and watch out for an email explaining the next steps to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills / experience: Installer, Trainee Installer, Engineering, Trainee, Junior Engineer