- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date:
Parts Administrator – Part Time
Ramsey St Mary’s PE26 2TJ
1pm – 5 pm 20 hours per week - Monday to Friday, additional hours maybe required
Our client has been selling new and used quality agricultural machinery since 1846 and today operates with five trading divisions.
They are currently looking for a Parts Administrator to be responsible for assisting with the daily functions of the Parts department.
As Parts Administrator you will carry out duties to administer parts invoices and analysis documents, auditing them to ensure they are correct to the point of payment as well as other parts duties. You will also share responsibility for answering incoming calls and ensuring they are directed to the relevant department.
Parts Administrator Ideal Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of IT, confident using Microsoft office programs to include, Word and Excel. Ability to learn to use customer management systems.
- Able to deal with confidential material with the relevant discretion.
- Multi task and work in a busy environment.
- Adapt to changing work load and be flexible to suit department.
- Self-motivated working within a team.
- Great attention to detail.
- Confident to communicate and deal with Customers and staff in a professional manner face to face, on the telephone, via emails or letters.
- 20 Days pro-rata annual Leave
- Workplace pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff discount
You must be eligible to work in the UK
How to apply:
Interested? If you have the skills and experience required for Administrator job, we would love to hear from you! Just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.