Purchase Ledger Administrator
- £9.00 per hour
- West Bromwich
- Closing date:
Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk / Administrator
15 to 16 hours per week - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
£9.00 per hour
Robert Hopkins Environmental is one of the UK’s leading environmentally friendly waste management service provider, specialising in the collection and disposal of all waste and is now hiring a Purchase Ledger Clerk to support the team with its day to day throughput.
About the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Administrator Role
This is a very varied role in a busy office where you will be working closely with the rest of the accounts team, ensuring that excellent customers service levels are maintained.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders
- Processing purchase invoices
- Statement reconciliation
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Payment runs
- You will be a strong Purchase Ledger Clerk / Administrator with previous experience in a similar role. You must be highly competent with Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be self-motivated, personable, a team player and highly organised with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Attention to detail is required as you will be dealing with large value invoices
- You will be flexible, as occasional over-time may be required at short notice
- Knowledge and experience of other areas of Accounts would be beneficial, but not essential
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Purchase Ledger Clerk / Administrator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
Other skills may include: Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable, Finance Administrator, Purchase Ledger Accounts Assistant