- Competitive Salary
- Closing date:
Internal Sales Estimator
Based in their Cricklade office, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation where you will be a valued member of a small and conscientious sales team.
We are looking for an Internal Sales Estimator who has sound numerical and organisation skills and the drive to contribute towards achieving our sales targets.
As an Internal Sales Estimator it will be your job to manage customers enquiries and requests, ensuring that all communications are professional, polite and productive.
Your main duties will include:
- Building a rapport with customers and delivering excellent customer service and account management.
- Logging enquiries from customer briefs and producing accurate estimates using bespoke software applications which are integral to GWP.
- Liaising and building working relationships with key suppliers.
- Co-ordinating each stage of the sales order process from design through to the order and delivery.
- Following up on quotes in a timely manner to receive feedback and chase up on orders.
- Prioritising your own workload with attention to detail and multitasking.
You will have previous experience of working in an Internal sales / estimator environment and have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Administration skills and knowledge on Microsoft Office package.
- The ability to follow correct procedure and process.
- Well-presented and punctual.
- Support Teaching and learning
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Internal Sales Estimator job, our client would love to hear from you! Just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to complete your application.