Injection Moulding Technician
- Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
Plastic Injection Moulding Technician / Setter
Working a rotation 4 on 4 off system covering a 24/7 operation i.e. 4 days on 7am to 7pm followed by 4 days off then 4 days on nights 7pm to 7am followed by 4 days off etc, this company is recruiting experienced technicians to work at their modern purpose-built factory that operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 51 weeks per year
Rapidly becoming recognised as an innovator in the plastics industry, our client is a £multi-million business working throughout the UK on a wide variety of products and offering the complete service – design, development and manufacturing.
They have extensive knowledge and experience of over 100 dedicated employees which ensures their clients are guaranteed tailor-made solutions and a professional service.
About the Plastic Injection Moulding Technician Role:
- As a Plastic Injection Moulding Technician / setter you will be setting moulds up to required parameters, inspect moulds prior to them being fitted to injection moulding machines as well as repair and clean moulds
- Communicate with shift supervisors if and machine problems occur and any instances where we may need the assistance of outside specialists
- Ensure all correct equipment is used and health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Make sure that all areas are kept clean and tidy and that no oil, water or raw materials are left in situ that may cause a hazard
- Use the planning system
- Carry out instructions as issued by your manager or senior management
- Trouble shooter who thinks outside the box
You will have a minimum of one year’s previous experience of working within a similar role with high competence in setting machines. You will need:
- A keen eye for quality and detail is essential in order to maintain the high standards of the Company
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Plastic Injection Moulding Technician / Setter job, we would love to hear from you! Just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Other skills may include: Process Technician, Engineer, Technician, Injection Moulding Setter, Injection Moulding Process Technician