- Closing date:
Starting salary circa £18,000
For over 30 years, our client has provided drainage and water leak detection services to the household, commercial and insurance sectors. Their nationwide supply network enables them to respond to any instructions in any location.
A great new opportunity has arisen for a confident and capable Customer Support / Customer Service Advisor to join our client’s expanding team in Stockport.
About the Customer Service / Customer Support Job:
This is a full-time opportunity Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday mornings. You can expect excellent career progression and a competitive salary which will develop as you progress, and you will receive full training to help you make the most of your career.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be responsible for managing the customers’ expectations from first contact to satisfactory fulfilment, working closely with third parties and the supply chain. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Agreeing and maintaining a plan of action throughout the course of the customer journey
- Being the customer’s first point of contact
- Updating systems and processes within SLA and KPIs
- Providing exceptional customer support both via phone and e-mail
- Dealing with administrative duties
- Providing effective support, managing work-flow and delivering effective solutions
What you’ll need:
Experience in a similar customer service role is essential and you must have:
- A willingness to go above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Able to prioritise your own workload while supporting team colleagues
- A high degree of attention to detail
- A flexible attitude to the role
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Customer Service / Customer Support Advisor job, our client would love to hear from you! Just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to complete your application.