Senior Document Controller
- Circa £24,000
- Closing date:
Senior Document Controller (Operations) x 1
Senior Document Controller (Transport) x 1
Two vacancies have arisen in Winsford working for a document management and archiving Company providing cost effective and innovative records management solutions. Working an annualised hours contract of 2085 hours per annum, you will receive a competitive salary, 26 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, company pension scheme and private healthcare.
The Senior Document Controller role
Reporting directly to the Operations Team Leaders/Transport Team Leaders, the successful candidates will coordinate the document and archive activities by ensuring customer requirements are met in a professional and organised manner and the smooth transfer of customer assets to and from the storage facility.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with all Company Health and Safety, Quality, Information Governance and Environmental standards.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Controlling and coordinating tracking systems and registration processes for accurate and safe filing of documents and archives.
- Adding details of and quality checking incoming customer assets to O’Neil system.
- Maintenance of storage locations on site.
- Assisting with internal administration and preparation for monthly invoicing.
- Regular system reporting and exceptions resolution.
- Auditing working processes for accuracy.
- Providing support to the Winsford Customer Service team regarding all customer issues and onsite work.
- Providing cover for and support to the Operations/ Transport Team Leaders
- May be required to deliver customer assets to customer’s premises (for Transport SDC only).
What you’ll need as a Senior Document Controller
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English Grade C or above
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Adaptable outlook with a flexible approach to working patterns
- Excellent verbal and written English skills with attention to detail
- Problem solving, analytical, numerical and strong IT skills
- A Fork Lift Truck licence
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a competent 3.5 tonne vehicle driver (for Transport SDC only)
- Discipline to work independently for long periods of time
It is necessary for the Company to obtain security clearance for all employees required to either handle documentation and / or enter the secure facility within our operation. Any offer of employment would therefore be subject to the appropriate security vetting.
We welcome applications from female and minority ethnic candidates, who are currently under-represented in our operation.
Our client is located in Cheshire and offers a range of document management and archiving solutions. Established in 1998, their business offering is centred around the country’s biggest salt mine. This has resulted in them having an extremely unique storage offering for their clients. The mine itself is proven to be the ideal environment for storing a range of materials from documentation through to historical artefacts.
Our Client is a leading provider of essential minerals that solve nature's challenges, including salt for winter roadway safety and other consumer, industrial and agricultural uses, and specialty plant nutrition minerals that improve the quality and yield of crops. The Company produces its minerals at locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Brazil and the U.K. Though the Company’s history stretches back as far as 1844, our client became a public Company in December 2003. The Company is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index, the Russell 1000 Index and named one of Forbes’ 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America in 2015 and 2016, our client’s mission is to be the best essential minerals Company by delivering safely where and when it matters.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Senior Document Controller Job click ‘apply’. You will be directed to the website where you will need to complete the online application process.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.