- £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
- Closing date:
Hook RG27 9HX
£25,000 - £30,000 p/a + Health cash back scheme after 3-month probationary period + 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Working hours: 0800 - 1630
Our client is a global contract electronics manufacturer who serves world-class customers in high-reliability industries.
They are now looking for an experienced Configuration Controller to be the lead for customer data configuration.
Duties will include:
- Being the lead for customer data configuration
- Creating family trees and data structure
- Carrying out customer change control and additional documentation processing; from customer request to embodiment (as required)
- Advising internal customers on customer data queries
- Carrying out customer data pack configuration and control
- Carrying out secure document and asset handling
- Carrying out reviews and evaluations of customer BOMs
- Supporting MES implementation
- Collecting and measuring KPI performance
- Carrying out Continuous Improvement within the team
- Reviewing document handling processes and procedures
- Constantly reviewing and updating security documentation and processes
- Providing audit cover
- Quoting and assessment of New Customer’s documentation
- Mustering / Spot checks, ordering and maintaining security equipment
- Key issuing and control
The ideal Configuration Controller must:
- Degree or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline
- Must be fully SC cleared with no Caveats (if applicable)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Process Improvement tools and techniques
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office to include: excel, word, power point, project and outlook.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
If you would like to be considered for this Configuration Controller job, please click ‘Apply’ You will receive an email shortly after your online application which you will need to read to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.