- £22,000 - £28,000 + benefits
- Closing date:
Hook RG27 9HX
£22,000 - £28,000 p/a + Health cash back scheme after 3-month probationary period + 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Working hours: 0830 - 1700
Our client is a global contract electronics manufacturer who serves world-class customers in high-reliability industries.
They are now looking for a Production Controller.
- Collating information from production managers and team leaders to evaluate the progress of jobs through the factory
- Monitoring the progress of jobs at critical process points to ensure production targets have been met and delays escalated to the production control manager
- Planning SMT start dates and providing production schedule
- Monitoring progress of start dates in SMT and report any deviations
- Expediting component deliveries from procurement
- Ensuring conventional material is planned in appropriately
- Escalating material issues in production to procurement
- Ensuring all visual management tools are completed
- Ensuring all EPICOR / MES tools are completed and accurate
- Assisting in the development of tools and systems to improve the planning function
Role Specification for the Production Controller
- Qualified to degree level, or good level of higher education
- Demonstrable manufacturing industry experience in planning
- A good understanding on electronics manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of EPICOR and MES
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible approach
- Determined problem owner who will see it resolved
If you would like to be considered for this Production Controller job, please click ‘Apply’ You will receive an email shortly after your online application which you will need to read to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.