- Competitive – Dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Scaffold Contract Manager
Our client is an established private scaffold company and, due to expansion, they are looking to recruit an ambitious Scaffold Contract Manager who is keen to progress their career, eventually to director level.
About the Contract Manager role:
This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a respected scaffold contractor and work on a range of interesting projects.
The role supports and encompasses the normal range of management functions associated with a scaffold contractor. The applicant will be responsible for the financial control and safety of existing sites as well as obtaining future work.
They will support supervisors in preparing and implementing Health and Safety documents and procedures.
The ability to problem solve, setting up and management of operational procedures and identifying and delivering service improvements and training will be within your remit.
You will be a key member of our SHEQ site audit system.
To be considered for this role you will be honest, ambitious, diligent and hold an advanced scaffolder card.
Skills and attributes required:
- Proven track record in scaffold management
- Good working knowledge of SG4, SG6 & TG20
- Knowledge of current Health and Safety regulations and standards
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- SSSTS / SMSTS qualification ideal, but not essential.
- IT Literate
- Exceptional organisational skills
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary subject to ability and experience
- Company vehicle
- Private health and life insurance
How to apply for the Contract Manager job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Contract Manager job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Other skills and experience may include: - Site Manager, Scaffold Manager, Scaffold Operations Manager,