- Competitive Salary – Depending on Experience
- Closing date:
07:30 – 16:00 - Monday to Friday
Our client specializes in the design and manufacture of innovative, high performance packaging, from simple corrugated cardboard boxes to highly engineered transit packaging for a multitude of applications and industries.
They are looking for experienced Machine Operators to work in their busy manufacturing facility. You must be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team. For the right candidates they are offering chances for quick progression and training.
- Operating industrial sized factory machinery.
- Understanding of Work Order information and process jobs as instructed.
- General finishing duties, assembly, material stripping and gluing.
- Moving and lifting board.
Qualifications / Experience / Skill set:
- Ability to work independently to demanding timescales in a dynamic environment
- Good time management
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach to working methods
- Manual Dexterity
- Must be 18 to operate machinery
- Some experience with setting up industrial based machinery
Experience in the following industries could be advantageous:
- Sheet Metal Fabrication.
- Injection moulding.
How to apply for the Machine Operator role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Machine Operator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK