- £7.70 - £8.21 per hour
- Closing date:
Our client is aiming to be the leading multi-track costs company in England and Wales by 2020 are currently recruiting an Operational Support Assistant / Administrator who can operate well at all levels.
They offer flexible working and are committed to ensuring work-life balance, within a family atmosphere. Along with this, you will receive a great package including healthcare and pension schemes and a day off on your birthday!
Working in a team and sharing the responsibility to provide full administrative support across Cost Drafting teams and providing administrative assistance as required, to ensure the smooth day to day running of the organisation. Duties will include (but not exhaustive):
- Reception duties and answering incoming telephone calls
- Manage and maintain internal systems / databases
- Scanning, photocopying and archiving documentation
- Support marketing projects and event planning
- Compile and produce reports when required
- Provide administrative support to other departments / teams as required to meet business needs.
You will have previous experience in office administration, self-confident, enthusiastic with a friendly personality and a great telephone manner.
- Proven ability to communicate confidently, verbally and electronically:
- Intermediate experience in using Microsoft IT Packages especially word and excel
- Personable and ability to work as a member of a team or individually
- Proven ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Proven High level of attention to detail
How to apply for the Operations Support Assistant / Administrator job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Operations Support Assistant / Administrator job just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK