- Closing date:
Our client is a Wealth Management business who currently require a Client Service Executive / Administrator in their Bedford office.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Wealth Management company for someone looking to showcase their skills.
About the Client Service Executive / Administrator:
This will be a dual role to provide general administrative support to one of their Wealth Managers and to ensure the smooth running of their office on a day-to-day basis.
Duties will include:
- Update and maintain records including databases
- General administrative support (faxing, filing, scanning, & basic letter writing)
- Liaising with policy providers, clients, and IT support
- Printing & binding letters/reports
- General Reception duties including greeting visitors, telephone & post
- Ordering stationary and general office supplies
- Ensuring that Health & Safety policies & procedures are up to date
- Responsible for the day to day running of the premises and office equipment
This is a varied and fast-paced role that requires someone that is confident and always has a can-do attitude whilst maintaining a customer focused outlook.
The successful candidate will hold the required skills and experience to thrive within this role:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Professional appearance and well-mannered at all times
- Confidential & discrete
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team member or on own initiative
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, well-organised and methodical individual
How to apply for the Client Service Executive / Administrator role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Client Service Executive / Administrator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK