Customer Service Administrator
- £20,000 + excellent benefits
- Closing date:
Our client is the leading producer of wood-based panels in the UK. Based in Rainham, London in close proximity to the motorway network, they are ideally located to dispatch goods nationally.
It is an exciting time for the Timber industry and as a rapidly expanding company in the sector, training with our client can be a first step to a lifelong career.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an Admin Assistant to join their team.
About the Customer Service Administrator Role:
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the company mainly dealing with the transportation of goods. Duties will include:
- Create and maintain a good relationship with courier companies
- Source new courier companies gaining best prices
- Keep calm under pressure and be able to problem solve creatively and effectively
- Prepare and chase relevant paperwork
- Any additional administration support required i.e. filing, post and answering incoming calls
You will be working in a small team for a large company, so you must have good communication skills and able to take control and responsibility of your own duties.
- Organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise workload
- Motivated and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- High level customer service skills
- IT Literate
- Free secure car park on site.
- Company funded Team building days.
- 21 days annual leave plus Bank holidays and Christmas.
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- 5% Employer Contribution Pension.
It is difficult to reach our client by public transport, so it is in your interest to ensure you can reach them before applying.
How to apply for the Customer Service Administrator role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Customer Service Administrator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK