- £26,000 - £30,000 Dependent on experience
- Closing date:
Our client manufactures bespoke architectural glazing systems for a range of sectors including commercial and high-end residential properties nationwide.
Due to a sustained period of success they are expanding and as a result of this they require a Welder Fabricator / Brake Press Operator to join their team of experienced fabricators to help with secured projects.
About the Welder Fabricator / Brake Press Operator job:
The work is varied and requires someone who can complete the whole process from drawing take offs to cutting materials, forming on the brake press, welding and finishing.
- Using a variety of materials including mild steel, aluminium and stainless steel
- Working from drawings to produce bespoke architectural glazing systems
- Developing and forming on the brake press
- MIG and TIG seam welding and finishing
You must have the ability to work from technical drawings and have exceptional fabrication skills with the ability to complete the whole process from start to finish.
Other skills and attributes required:
- Previous MIG and TIG welding experience
- Brake press setting and operation experience
- Able to use your own initiative and work well under pressure
- Must be flexible and willing to assist with other duties
What you can expect:
£26,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Free onsite parking
Monday to Friday (07:30 – 17:00) with the opportunity of overtime
How to apply for the Welder Fabricator / Brake Press Operator role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Welder Fabricator / Brake Press Operator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Other skills and experience may include: MIG & TIG Welder, Welder, Fabricator, Sheet Metal Fabricator, Aluminium Welder, Welder and Fabricator, Fabricator Welder