- £9.99 p/h
- Closing date:
FLT Counterbalance Driver - Nightshift
£9.99 p/h + uniform
45 hours per week
Nightshift hours are 10pm – 8am
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Forklift Truck Driver to join them. They are a family owned, major player in the Express Pallet Distribution sector with over 300 employees with a fleet of 140 LGVs and 100 trailers processing up to 3500 pallets per night within their own network of ten depots.
They are rapidly expanding and are looking for an experienced Forklift Driver (FLT Driver) to join their team based at their Low Moor site in Bradford.
The successful FLT Counterbalance Driver requirements:
They are looking for an experienced FLT Counterbalanced Driver who holds all the required qualifications and skills to undertake and thrive in this role, including;
- An RTITB or equivalent counterbalance FLT certificate is an essential requirement.
- Previous counterbalance experience is essential for this fast-paced environment
- You will be required to load and unload heavy goods vehicles
- Monday to Friday, starting at 22:00hrs – 08:00hrs
About FLT Counterbalance role
Reporting directly to the Night Manager, as FLT Counterbalance Driver you will be responsible for the following daily tasks;
- Unloading inbound shipments safely and moving pallets to warehouse and canopy floor
- Efficiently stacking and storing the palletised freight in the appropriate areas
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Also, ensuring all pallets are labeled with the correct Mandata label, reporting any quality/quantity variances to the Night Manager.
- Daily, inspect fork lift trucks and, if necessary, report any issues found
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety complying with all Health and Safety legislation
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area, assisting in maintaining the tidiness of the warehouse, canopy and trailers whenever required
- Raise any H&S issues, incidents or accidents directly to the Night Manager
Suitable skills and experience; FLT Driver, Counterbalance, Night shift, Forklift Truck Driver, Store Person, FLT Reach Driver, Warehouse Operative,
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this FLT Counterbalance Driver (Backshift) role then we would like to hear from you.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
How to apply:
Interested? If you have the skills and experience required for this Forklift Truck Driver / FLT Counterbalance Driver job, we would love to hear from you! Just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.