Bid /Admin Assistant
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Leamington Spa
- Closing date:
Bid /Admin Assistant
Leamington Spa, CV32 5PE
Competitive Salary: Depending on Experience
Our client is a well-established Building Services Design Consultancy based in Leamington Spa. The office consists of 20 people including design engineers, CAD technicians and support staff.
About the job:
We are looking for an Bid/Admin Assistant whose primary role, in conjunction with the Directors and Office Manager, will be for the production of our tender bids. The Directors will lead the tendering process and provide pricing information; the assistant will be responsible for producing high quality, professional submission documents for all bids. They will develop customer-specific PowerPoint based brochures, case studies and marketing materials including our website. The role will involve working with others, including the Practice Manager to incorporate pertinent information and data, and producing the written materials.
The role also involves sharing general administrative duties such as answering the phone, typing specifications, reports and correspondence working alongside an existing member of staff. It is imperative that the candidate can demonstrate fast and accurate typing skills with the ability to work under pressure.
This is a permanent full-time role, however a part time position may be negotiable for the right candidate.
Key tendering and bid responsibilities:
- Produce high-quality, client-focused PQQ and tender documents. To include proposal document design and the coordination, formatting and editing of written content
- Review tender documentation to identify tender requirements, to ensure information is provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Produce other work winning collateral, such as PowerPoint presentations and capability documents, brochures and other marketing materials
- Check the consistency and quality of responses
- Maintain and manage a library of high-quality case studies, images, charts, diagrams and bid responses
- Updating standard PQQ information, staff CVs, project case studies and photography
Key general administration responsibilities:
- Managing and updating the company website
- Managing social media outlets such as LinkedIn and twitter
- Contribute to email campaigns and marketing drives.
- Maintaining company databases
- Answering phones
- Meeting & greeting visitors
- Purchasing Provisions
The ideal candidate will possess the required experience and skills including:
- Relevant experience within a bid administration role, ideally within the construction industry
- Previous experience of completing PQQ and tender documents
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced Word & PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in Excel and Outlook
- Adobe Photoshop or other image editing skills
- Experience in corporate social media
- Attention to detail is essential
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated and friendly individual who can work alone and within a team environment. They will have ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with teams in a busy and sometimes high-pressure environment.
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Bid Administrator job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK