- £35,000 - £50,000 per annum Dependent on Experience
- Closing date:
Lichfield, WS14 9DZ
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Dependent on Experience
Our client is about to begin a new greenfield project to deliver new payment capabilities for the global marketplace. They are using the latest technology, deploying into AWS leveraging services like Lambda, API Gateway, and RDS.
If you are successful in your application, you will bring your C# development and database skills to the team, helping to deliver on the vision. As this is entirely greenfield, you will be working in the latest technologies, .Net Core 2.x, delivered through DevOps into AWS and working in an agile delivery team filled with payment experts. You’ll be writing high performing code, delivered using the latest cloud features.
The working environment is very open, they strive for continuous improvement and as such they empower their staff to allow them to evolve the business to be more efficient.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in C# .Net development
- Asynchronous programming
- REST / WebAPI
- Relational database skills – SQL Server / Postgres
- Agile, Scrum / Kanban / XP
Desirable Skills Include:
- .Net Core 2.x, Python 2.7 and Angular 2+
- NoSQL database skills – MongoDB / DynamoDB
- DevOps experience – Jenkins / Team City / Octopus Deploy / Terraform / Packer / Vault
- AWS skills and PCI-DSS compliance experience
- Fintec experience
- Automated UI testing, Selenium / CodedUI
- Message queues – MQ / RabbitMQ etc
- Mentoring and coaching
How to apply:
Interested? If you have the skills and experience required for this Senior Developer job, our client would love to hear from you! Just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to complete your application.
You must eligible to work in the UK
Other skills may include: software developer, IT developer, IT manager, software assistant, software administration, lead software engineer, software engineer