- £32,000 inc car allowance + bonus (OTE 40K) Laptop and Phone
- Closing date:
North and Midlands Region - based Leeds or Manchester
£32,000 inc car allowance + bonus (OTE 40K) Laptop and Phone
Our client is an online publisher of regional business news with a growing offline presence through a busy schedule of events across the North and Midlands.
Their audience is made up predominantly of senior business executives and professionals and their events programme reflects this in its tone and content.
They are looking to recruit experienced event professional to run their events business.
The day in the life of an Events Manager:
Working with the editorial and commercial teams to shape the themes and formats of the events to maximise the attractiveness to their audience and commercial partners.
Manage all aspects of the delivery of the event, including:
- Securing a suitable venue
- Securing appropriate speakers and co-ordinating with them to ensure they are briefed and
- Source and negotiate with other vendors and suppliers
- Ensuring the marketing and promotion of the events is timely and co-ordinated with design and marketing
- Running the events on the day to ensure their smooth delivery, so that attendees and sponsors have a really good experience
- Event debriefs, including financials.
- Lead on the delivery of a busy schedule and be comfortable managing multiple events concurrently.
- You will be an enthusiastic and imaginative event manager who is highly-organised and thrives working with a range of stakeholders, both in the business and externally.
- Be a confident individual with strong communication and project management skills, who is good at solving problems that live event delivery throws up.
- Comfortable working to KPIs about the frequency and commercial success of the events
- Be bale to manage budgets and P&L’s
How to apply for this Events Manager role:
If you have the enthusiasm, skills and experience required for this Events Manager job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Other skills may include: Meeting and Events Coordinator, Event Manager, Meeting and Events Executive, Conference and Event Manager